Sunday, November 06, 2011

Inspiration for my next project!

Well, October was certainly full of changes for me. I got a job!  Yay!  And, the best part is, it's part time.  That means I still have time to spend online. Well, now that I have a schedule figured out, that is.

Hopefully now that all the insanity of October is over, I can focus on projects. I have about a dozen things I'm working on right now, but really want to focus on this one.

My current project is one that will certainly take a while, but should be quite rewarding. About three months ago, my wonderful father found a bunch of ponies at a garage sale.  About 20 ponies were crammed into the Show Stable and the whole lot was only $10! Awesome!  I was thrilled about getting so many ponies so cheaply, but at a loss for what to do with the stable.  The stable was horribly yellowed, missing three of the five doors, the weathervane was bent and ready to fall off... In short, I couldn't sell this thing for $5 in that condition.  It got stuck out in the garage for the past few months until inspiration struck.

Spinky69er posted this picture in a thread at the MLP Arena:

Isn't her cat adorable?  He fits in that Paradise Estate so perfectly and looks quite at home.  But, there are clearly accessories there to get in his way and it doesn't look very comfortable. I think he needs a special cat house to live in.  Well, maybe not this cat in particular, but some cat needs a pony house!

I ran out to the garage, grabbed my stable, and tracked down my faithful assistant Mist Luin (Misty).  Is the Show Stable large enough for a cat to fit inside comfortably?



I think that's a yes. Now to start the customization process! 

No comments:

Post a Comment