Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Free ponies!

I used to work with some really awesome people at a bank. I just loved all of my coworkers and most of the customers!  I still keep in touch with my former coworker; partially because I now work with the step-daughter of one of them!

Last night, just before I left for work, Miss Priss' Mom (that's what I'm calling her!), called me.  She had been thrift shopping down in Zanesville and found something for me.  My ears perked up and I knew... PONIES!

We met at a restaurant that was on the way home for both of us and she presented me with these lovelies.  I just love Miss Priss' Mom's deductive reasoning on the McDonalds ponies.  She knew they looked like a real pony, but didn't have Hasbro anywhere on the hoof.  But, they eyes had the same shape, the same number of lashes, and they had the hearts on the hooves.  She decided to get them for me anyway. I offered to pay for them and she said not to worry about it, they only cost $0.29.  Yup, she got these babies for a dime each!  Whoo-hoo!

Thank you Miss Priss' Mom for thinking of me and my pony obsession =)

No comments:

Post a Comment